Money..

Everyone wants some, nobody has "enough".

If you have enough to have a roof over your head, clothes on your back and food on your table twice a day you have more than enough. So many times, as capitalistic people we do not see just how lucky we are.

There are literally millions of people living without food, heating, clothes or even clean drinking water.

If you just stop right now, and take a look around - look at all the things you have, and what you wouldnt have if you stepped outside without your wallet...

I myself have recently contemplated getting a new number plate for my car, but when I told a friend about it - he asked me a simple question "will it increase your pride?"

The answer if i'm honest is, yes. so AM I CRAZY to invest money, which I dont really have into something that will take me further away from God/Waheguru?

I'm already soo far away and by buying random things that I dont need, only to inflate my ego im doing my karma no justice. If I gave that same £1000 to charity, or someone starving on the street i'd actually make a difference, in a positive way.

Hopefully one day i'll have the courage to use money wisely - the way it was meant to be used.

chang-aa-ee-aa buri-aa-ee-aa vaachai Dharam hadoor.

Good deeds and bad deeds-the record is read out in the Presence of the Lord of Dharma.

karmee aapo aapnee kay nayrhai kay door.

According to their own actions, some are drawn closer, and some are driven farther away.

No comments: